Monday, March 9, 2015

Meet The Turner Family

    Good evening simmers.  Well I started this little or not so little project a week ago when I stumbled across the 100 baby challenge through some YouTube videos.  How I got there isn't important but over the past week my eyes have been opened to just how many people actually are doing this challenge.  The rules I follow are here, although I don't have the random trait generator.  I close my eyes and scroll my mouse and randomly choose traits that way. I am a little late to the game when it comes to documenting my progress through pictures but I have a handy little spreadsheet that I update each time there's a new daddy and baby or babies so I can keep everyone straight.  I also keep stats on multiples and how many of each gender we've had so far.  So without further hesitation, let's meet the Turners.

    Kami Turner is our Matriarch, here she is pictured with the newest addition to the household Lanna Turner who's father is Mehki Durbin.

    Kami had twins right out the gate with Don Lothario, Alexis and Brandon.  These two quickly hit As in school and moved out together, right next door to mom and their siblings.  They visit often.


     Next up is Camden Turner... oh in case you haven't guessed it yet I opted on an alphabetical theme for these kiddos.  His daddio is Johnny Zest.  Camden hit YA and moved in with his pops.

    The next one is Dennis Turner (Hayden Stiles), seen pictured with Eddie and Fritz (Maxwell Dangelo) the next set of twins that Kami had.  These 3 boys opted to move in together once they all hit YA because Dennis didn't want to be all by himself.  
    From Left to Right: Eddie, Dennis, Fritz Turner
    Right after the twins Kami had girl triplets!  I was so excited because we hadn't seen a girl since Alexis and I was starting to get a little worried.  Having 4 teenage boys in the house at one time was a lot so it was nice to get some girl action back in the house.  I'm definitely going to miss them when they go.  Gabbie, Hannah, and Issabelle (Trenton Walton) are still teens and living in the house.  We're waiting for them to hit that A in school before we have another baby.  The house count is at 7 and I'd like to get a few kids out of the house before we attempt another baby. 
    Gabbie Painting as a Teen
    Hannah killing it on the treadmill



    Jackson and Katie on the Monkey bars with Issabelle watching
    At this point in time Kami had enough points to buy the fertile trait, not sure why I did it since we were moving along nicely with multiples but as of yet we haven't had another set of multiples.  
    Next up we have Jackson Turner (Deonte Eddy), he's a gloomy child and just hit an A in school so he'll be aging up shortly.  Just after Jackson, Kami had another girl Katie (Demarcus Vincent).  Katie is still a B student and already skilled up to make that A.  Just a few more days.

    Last but certainly not least for today is Lanna Turner who was mentioned above.  She's still a baby but we have high hopes for her.  I don't think she'll be the next matriarch, if Kami can help it at all she'll have plenty more babies before she becomes an elder.  Kami aged up to an adult just after having Lanna so I'd say having 12 kiddos at a YA was a pretty awesome feat.  I hope you enjoyed meeting  this sim family. 

    Until next time....
    RachieBee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment