Thursday, March 19, 2015

100 Baby Challenge Chapter 4 *Edited*

    Well hello there and welcome back to my version of the 100 baby challenge on The Sims 4 platform.  Chapter 3 ended with nabbing another guy Nick Bee.  Kami has had lots of changes.  So let's jump in where we left off.  Kami and crew said goodbye to Lanna and Maribelle.  On that same day Kami went into labor with baby number 17 who's dad is Nick Bee.  Unfortunately I didn't capture any pictures of the baby but here's some pictures of Kami fully pregnant and getting ready to have that baby.

    Look at that belly.  
    And what will baby 17 be?
     Baby 17 was a girl and her name is Qadira.  Like a I said I didn't actually get any pictures of her as a baby but I did when she aged up.




    Kami wasted zero time and actually called up Eric Lewis for her next adventure into mommy hood.  She met Eric in front of the house and decided he would be the next man for her 18th child.  Here's a picture of Kami and Eric.

     The encounter was a success and Kami became pregnant with #18.  At this point Kami is about 14 days away from being an elder and will be slowing down with child bearing shortly but we're going to keep on going as long as we can.  I'd like to have my last girl aged up to young adult before Kami becomes and elder so we can just keep on going but we'll see how it goes.  Maribelle came to visit the day before Qadira aged up.  All Kami's kids come back to visit pretty often.  It's nice for the younger kids to know the older ones while they're growing up.
    Maribelle playing chess with Penelope and chatting with Ophelia
     The next sim day Qadira aged up, she came out with this weird hair do and just as I was going to get her into CAS to update her look my computer blue screened.  It was so frustrating so we had to play the day over and consequently she came out with the same hair do but a different outfit.  Kami did get an updated look though.  Her hair lightened and she opted for a more comfortable outfit for pregnancies   I changed her clothes because otherwise how would you know I wasn't posting the same pictures over and over again?  She got a complete overhaul though, it was nice to giver her a fresh look.

    Nathan also aged up that evening after school.  I was so happy that two kids had birthdays on the same day, it makes me feel productive.

    Happy birthday Nathan!  He looks just like his father and has one of the weirdest body types.





    The next morning after all the kiddos went to school I set on the task of bulldozing and rebuilding the house.  When you start this game you have to play with the money you have and then make money from there, which doesn't make for such a nice home.  After we sold things and kept what we wanted the Turner household had about $72K simoleons. I'll do a blog about the house, I didn't actually take photos during the rebuild process but I hope to update the house as we go.




     Ophelia also got an updated look and aged up to teen in the new house.  Happy birthday Ophelia. I made sure to update her wardrobe after she aged up as well.  Sometimes the game really picks some interesting choices for outfits.


     Kami went into labor on the same day Ophelia aged up.  This is Eric Lewis' baby.  I don't know why I make her labor at home, maybe if I were going to have my own mini humans that's how I'd want to do it.  Anyways, here we go with baby number 18, the first baby born in the new house.



     Baby number 18 was a boy!  His name is Russell.  I also failed to get baby pictures of him, but I feel like all the babies look the same so it's really pointless to take pictures of things like that.  Now if toddlers were in the game I could take all kinds of fun screenshots.



    Ophelia tried to burn the new house down while she was attempting to make grilled cheese.  It was quite the event and had the whole house freaking out.  We didn't have enough money to re-purchase the stove so it went broken for a few days until Kami had done enough paintings to make up the money.



    Poor Ophelia, the whole house was in a bad mood after this happened.  It took them a solid 24 sim hours to get over the fire.  With everyone in such horrible moods it was hard to get anyone to want to do anything.  No one aged up or performed well in school.  Nathan had to take a Friday off of school because he was so sour.  On that Friday Russell aged up.  Russell is a whiz kid and got the mean trait from the random generator.  He and Nathan had an awesome time playing chess together since they're both mean and Nathan is also childish.  I'm hoping on the next school day I have two teens that come home and age up to young adult.  I need to make some room for more babies.

    The house currently sits at 6 sims, and Kami is 12 days from aging up.  She went ahead and found another man, Jakob Finch so she's currently expecting baby number 19.  I also re-purchased the fertile trait for her to see if we could maybe get another set of twins but we'll see.  I can't wait to see what this next week will bring for the Turner family.  The next baby will have an S name.  I'm going to have to put my thinking cap on for which names I want for this next one.


    **UPDATE**
    I totally forgot to mention that Penelope aged up to teen.  I can't believe I forgot that.  She is really beautiful.  I am pretty proud of her makeover too.  She is Liam Hemsworth's daughter and I gave her a punk look.  Here's her birthday pictures.

    Happy Birthday Penelope


    She's just beautiful! 

    Until next time... dag dag
    RachieBee  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment