Friday, April 24, 2015

100 Baby Challenge Meet Kami Turners 1st Generation

    Good evening!  As I wrote earlier, the Turner household has a new matriarch, although she's still a teen, I figured I'd do a wrap up session of all the Kiddos from the first generation.  I keep a spreadsheet of all the statistics.  It's a lot of information for some but I found it extremely helpful when there was a game update and some of the dads disappeared from the family tree, even the triplets aren't showing as triplets any longer on the simology for Kami.  It's pretty nuts but I'm so glad that I kept that info because I sure would have been at a loss if I didn't know if a dad had been used more than once.  So without any further delay here is Kami Turners family.



    Kami Turner (Matriarch)

    Alexis Turner
    Brandon Turner

    Twins
    Father Don Lothario






    Camden Turner


    Father Johnny Zest




    Dennis Turner


    Father Hayden Stiles







    Eddie Turner
    Fritz Turner

    Twins
    Father Maxwell Dangelo









    Gabbie Turner



    Hannah Turner





    Issabelle Turner
    Triplets
    Father Trenton Walton







    Jackson Turner


    Father Deonte Eddy


     
    Katie Turner


    Father Demarcus Vincent




    Lanna Turner



     Father Mehki Durbin


    Maribelle Turner



    Father Christoph Nardone





    Nathan Turner



    Father Blaze Huang





    Ophelia Turner



    Father Chris Hemsworth




    Penelope Turner


     Father Liam Hemsworth



    Qadira Turner



     Father Nick Bee



    Russell Turner



    Father Eric Lewis



    Samantha Turner


    Father Jakob Finch








    Trixie Turner
    Ulrich Turner

    Twins
    Father Alexander Wooley







    Vance Turner


    Father Mateo Schuler








    William Turner
    Xander Turner
    Twins
    Father Tom Hiddleston









    Presenting the next matriarch for the Turner line...


    Yvette Turner
    Father Adam Svoboda


    First gen stats are as follows:
    Total pregnancies: 19
    Total Female: 13
    Total Male: 12
    Total Children: 25
    Total Twin sets: 4
    Total Triplet sets: 1
    Kami had 12 children while she was a young adult and 13 as an adult.  Pretty impressive I'd say.

    I hope you all enjoyed seeing all the children Kami had.  Like I said, I have all the stats, it's embarrassing really but it keeps me organized and then when I'm done with the challenge I can compare generations.  I am really sad that Samantha with her amazing looks didn't get matriarch but Yvette is still pretty smokin' so I think she'll make a great matriarch.

    Happy Simming!
    RachieBee


    2 comments:

    1. Woot woot! Welcome to a long life of diaper changing and late night feedings, Yvette, LOL!

      Wow you documented a lot more info than I did, haha. I really just keep track of the kids info (name, gender, age and status and whether they're a multiple or not) and the dad's names. Sucked when my game culled all those townies though. Camilla's an alien so she lost a bunch of her children who were birthed and raised by their fathers. A bunch of her baby daddies got deleted so I was at a loss for traits when the kids aged up, I just blindly picked ones at random to compensate.

      ReplyDelete
    2. The documentation is an obsession now that I've started it. I used to keep track of all the dads traits so that I had an easier time using the generator but now I just use the generator for the last few babies, and really only on the girls. It doesn't really matter what the other kids traits are since they won't be taking over. I close my eyes and scroll through the aspirations and then the traits and randomly pick one.

      ReplyDelete