Tuesday, April 21, 2015

100 Baby Challenge Chapter 6

    Well hello again, it's been too long since I last posted so this one might be a doosie.  Kami had Trixie and Ulrich at the end of the last chapter.  Kami was so excited for twins again, it had been 10 babies, 10 pregnancies since she had multiples.  The last set of multiples were the triplets.  Kami even purchased, removed, and purchased again the fertile trait.  It was one of those things where she felt like purchasing the fertile trait made her feel as though she messed with a good thing.  The first time she purchased the fertile trait was right after having the triplets.  First, let's take a look at the house, it's been built up and Kami added some cool stuff to the yard for the kids to play with.

    The pirate ship and monkey bars are so cool, the kids can work on their motor skills from home.  Kami also got the horseshoe pit and a fire pit so the family could spend some quality time outdoors.





    Kami also added a basement!! Pretty awesome patch we got.  This space has a bedroom, bathroom, bar area, living room with a TV.  This space is intended for the matriarch, give her a sanctuary away from the craziness of kids above.


     Sam was helping Kami out and spending some quality time with her new baby siblings.  Trixie and Ulrich were 20 and 21 so I don't think Trixie will be taking over as matriarch since Kami has about 9 days before eldership.  I think she can pump out a few more kiddos before she hangs up her uterus for good.


    The twins aged up and I'm not sure why I only took one screenshot but this is what I have.  Kami is now in her 3rd trimester with Mateo's baby, unfortunately I don't see those screenshots either.  The day after the twins aged up Kami had a baby boy!  His name is Vance.  Shortly after having Vance, Kami went out and nabbed Tom Hiddleston.  I'm slightly in love with Tom Hiddleston, he's totally gorge and plays an amazing Loki.  Kami sunk her claws deep into Tom, they actually became boyfriend and girlfriend.  The first boyfriend she's ever had!   I'm anxious to see if this will result in another girl and if Kami can be done or if we'll go for one more after.






    Well it looks like I'm failing all over the place on this chapter with pictures.  Kami didn't have any pictures taken for the next birth.  I guess her next event was more important.  Kami and Tom had twin boys!! That takes the total baby count to 24, and she's had 4 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets.  Since the babies were both boys Kami opted to try again.  But before she does, she buys the insta-lean potion.  The results are unreal, literally.  I don't know if I'll do it again with any of my other matriarchs, the change is so drastic.  Here's Kami pre-potion.
    Kami pre lean potion

    Umm whoa!!! Kami doesn't even look like the same person anymore.  Skin and bones I tell you! She didn't even look like this when she was a fresh faced young adult just starting her procreation journey.




     Making full use of the new toys at the house.  Playing with the boys and the horseshoe pit.

    Happy Birthday Russell!
     Russell aged up to young adult and moved out, the next day Sam aged up to young adult and moved out as well.  Our kids just seem to come, grow and leave in an instant.  It's never enough time. Kami loves it when they visit though.
    Happy Birthday Sam!

     After Russell and Sam moved out Kami sought after another donor.  Her last, hopefully.  Adam Svoboda, he moved in down the street with Johnny Depp.  Johnny shot Kami down so she went for his roomie.  Adam fell for her almost instantly and low and behold, Kami is pregnant, with hopefully her last baby.

    Happy Birthday Trixe and Ulrich!!
     The twins aged up after getting A's in elementary school.

    Trixie is one of the prettiest Sims.  It sick how gorgeous she is and it could be totally awesome if she might be the next matriarch.
     As Trixie patiently waits to see if Kami will have another girl or not she spent her time working on household skills so she was ready if she were called to fill Kami's shoes.  She still has to focus on school work too though.  Kami is pregnant with number 25 at this point and I think this may be her last baby.  She still has about 5 days at this point before elder and I think if let her hang up her ovaries a couple of days before retirement that would be a nice treat.  She will probably just spend her days painting and gardening.



    2 comments:

    1. Great to see another chapter posted! 25 babies is a pretty good run for Kami! :) I'm aiming for 30 with Camilla but we'll see how close I actually get to that total, lol. I need some multiples! 19 kids and only one set of twins so far, even with the Fertile reward, booo!

      Can't wait to see if Trixie takes over as the next matriarch or if Kami pops out another girl at the last minute.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey Ashleigh, thanks! I'm not sure what a good number is for each generation, I feel like 25 is good but then I wonder how you can get 30 in a normal lifespan lol. I'm trying hard though to keep her getting pregnant the same day she has a baby. Sometimes that is difficult though, I know I had to take a couple of days off at one point because of the grade glitch and I had 8 sims in the household.

      ReplyDelete