Friday, April 24, 2015

100 Baby Challenge Chapter 7 - A New Matriarch is Chosen

    Good morning simmers!!  Kami is pregnant with what will hopefully be her last child, I'm excited to see if we get another girl or if Trixie will take over the family line.  Trixie is spending her time working on cooking, she's got level 3 so we'll see if she and Ulrich come home with As today.  I think in chapter 6 I made it seem like they had moved out and they just aged up to teens, I made sure to edit that part in the end of chapter 6 to reflect that they were in high school.




    Vance came home from school and got his A in elementary school so he's having a birthday, he's definitely got a nose on him.  He is one of the weirder looking of Kamis kids.  The weirdest I think was Nathan, he had this awkward body type that he definitely inherited from his father.  Happy birthday to Vance!!



    He was such a cute kid, I have no idea where that nose came from!!!

    Seriously, look at that thing!!  I'm so glad he wasn't a girl.




    Kami entered into her second trimester and she really is working on her painting and gardening, just trying to keep her nest egg nice and big for the next generation.  I can't believe how much income can be gained from painting and gardening alone.  William and Xander became children the next day as Kami entered her third trimester.  Ulrich and Trixie came home with As!!  Trixie was not aged up because I wanted to make sure she had as much time as possible to have kids.  Ulrich moved out and Trixie stayed.




    Happy Birthday Ulrich!






    The moment is here, Kami has gone into labor.  She was sleeping when it happened.  This baby was born in the bathroom though, I don't think she'd ever had a kid in a bathroom.



    It's a BABY!!!  Oh I'm going to hold on to this little gem as long as I can.  Actually you'll find out if the next baby is boy or girl when the baby ages up.  So this baby's name started with a Y and that was a difficult one to choose but I was able to make it work.





    Welcome baby Y!  You are the 25th child to Kami Turner.  At this point I decided Kami would spend the rest of her days rearing children until the next matriarch took over.







    The twins (Tom Hiddleston's to be exact), william and Xander are children now and working diligently on getting As in school.



     Kami and the boys playing pirate ship.




     William and Xander aged up to teens the next day.  At this point baby Y is the only one left to age up.



    The time has come to age up the last child of this generation.  Baby Y, welcome to childhood.



    Congratulations Kami!  Your next matriarch is here, It's a GIRL!!!

    Yvette will be the next matriarch.  Go ahead girl, hang up those ovaries and enjoy your last couple of days as an adult.  Elderhood will come fast.




    Yvette really is a pretty child, this is before I took her to get a makeover.








    Congratulations Trixie, you may now age up and move out.  You narrowly escaped being the matriarch, although she would have had some wicked gorgeous kids I think.  Happy birthday Trixie, you will be missed.


    The next two days went by with Kami working on her garden and cranking out masterpieces while the last few kiddos cranked out skills, homework and worked hard at school.  We had 2 birthdays in one day.  Kami became an elder, Trixie and Sam were there for her birthday.



     Vance came home with an A.  We said goodbye to Vance and relished in the fact that we no longer had babies or young children in the house.  It will be a long time before this happens again.




    Happy Birthday Vance!!  








    The day after The twins and Yvette all came home with As!  3 more birthdays.  Wow if this were real time, we'd be one broke family having so many birthdays in a row.




    Happy Birthday Yvette!  You're one step closer to taking over.  See, I told you she was cute.  However the game assigned her some pretty horrible teen clothes.  I'll get to fixing her look shortly





    Happy birthday William and Xander! I only have the one picture of Xander but they both became young adults and moved out.  


    Sometimes the game really generates some hideous looks for these sims.  Don't worry, I fix all of the clothing and hair issues with Yvette.  She really is one attractive sim.  Adam Svoboda was a good choice for her father, he's an attractive man too.

    It's eerily quiet in the Turner household these days, Kami tends to her garden while Yvette studies and prepares to take over. 

    In the next chapter I'll recap the entire first generation... I might have to go and get screen shots of all sims in game if I don't have any saved still.

    Until next time... Happy Simming!
    RachieBee

    2 comments:

    1. Yay new matriarch! Congrats to Trixie on narrowly escaping the curse of being matriarch, haha! Camilla just had twin girls in my game and she's pretty close to Elder status so one of them might end up taking over for her if she doesn't have any more girls after this. Going to see if I can get a few more kids out of her, though.

      Can't wait to see the start of generation two (and Yvette's makeover). :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks!!! I just posted Kami's first generation, Yvette's makeover picture is in it. It's the same as my profile pic on the sims forums. I don't know if I'll let Yvette stop like I did Kami, I guess it just depends on how many kids she's had. 25 a generation isn't too bad, means I'll be done in 4 generations lol.

      ReplyDelete