Friday, September 4, 2015

The Catch Up

    Well hello again.  Gosh I know it's been quite some time since I posted up a blog for the masses but since I started video recording it's just easier.  I didn't always remember to blog after I would play the sims and using fraps I can talk and play at the same time.  It's pretty sweet.  So I figured I'd give everyone an update.  Once I get some pictures I'll do up a picture post.

    Yvette is still our matriarch, it's been that long since I've played... I know.  However, she's been kicking some butt and popping out some major numbers when it comes to the kiddo department.  She just aged up to adult not to long ago and finished out her young adult stage with 25 children!!  Kami, only had 25 in her entire lifetime, and I thought that was a lot.  So at this moment Yvette is pregnant and she just had baby number 27.  I'm hoping for multiples this time around because we only have 5 sims in the house.  As with the last generation, this one has a name theme.  1st gen was alphabetical, 2nd gen is all baby names start with the letter P.  I got the letter P from a random letter generator online.  So, here we go...

    Paul (M)
    Piper (F)
    Peyton (M)
    Penelope (F) & Phoebe (F) Twins
    Peta (M)
    Paisley (F)
    Pixie (F)
    Prudence (F) & Pippa (F) Twins
    Parker (M) & Preston (M) Twins
    Patrick (M)
    Pearl (F)
    Pamela (F)
    Pierce (M) & Pax (M) Twins
    Paige (F), Phillip (M), Percy (M) Triplets
    Paris (F)
    Penn (M)
    Portia (F)
    Pasha (M)
    Perry (M)
    Paulina (F)
    Priscilla (F)

    I know, that's a lot. Our totals are 14 girls and 13 boys, it's hard to imagine that the numbers are that even. 4 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets.  I hope this post finds you well and happy.  If you have a baby name suggestion for the next one please leave it below.  Happy simming!

    RachieBee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment